Sunday, June 13, 2010

Face of the World

As the day was passing well, but how one can be happy as time and nature is always right behind after a good thing. I believe that different people have different opinion. Ya it is true, but everyone is having heart. It beats with every thought of human being, whether it is bad or good. It always have its own verdict to move your next step towards life. You never know what will happen next moment but you know your action what you have did or what you are thinking to do.
Lets take an example of me, was at home all alone through out the day later in evening friends called me up. After reaching there when you are accused of something that you never ever can commit, then what will you feel like. My heart is already paining it cannot take any more of this when your own very good and one of the best friend say something about you. Ya i'm typing this because i'm feeling very hurt. I've no hard feeling for the person who blamed me or for the concerned person, but I'm thinking that how can I face those people whom I've given more importance and felt great when I'm with them. I know there is no such mistake is committed by me but will they think the same for me.

Abhishek...

No comments:

Post a Comment